Jennifer Randive has worked in the executive search and selection industry for over 25 years. In that time, she placed thousands of people across multiple industries and positions from mid management right up to CEOs. Her company, Focus Direct Management Consultants became very successful and highly regarded in the industry and Jennifer established herself as one of the key players. Jennifer has sourced talent for blue chip organisations such as Shell, Pepsi, Citibank and Schlumberger, as well major semi- government departments across the UAE. She was also privileged to assist and then place advisors to senior officials.
Over the years Jennifer learned a lot about people, their inspirations, what makes them tick, as well the best ways to help them find their desired careers by taking control of their lives. But perhaps her most fundamental lesson that she learned was how to help people create a new future that was fun and rewarding.
Jennifer noticed that being consciously aware to create something different was the inspiration that empowered her and others to be the change they were choosing to be and deliver with.
Over the last few years Jennifer has moved away from recruiting people, however she is still associated with the recruitment industry in a different capacity now. She has developed a whole suite of programs with tools and techniques for people to choose to be consciously creative to take inspired action to empower and to be more engaged in creating their live and living as they would like it to be. .
Topics and areas of interest that she covers:
- To be the CEO of U
- The Engage System (The Start)
- The Engage System (Creating Your Own Career Compass)
- Mastering Your Mind
- What is your operating system?
- Get out of Your Own Way
- Winners Image
- Who do You Choose to BE
- Change is constant, changing is a choice
Jennifer now creates and delivers programs to empower people to Be more, do More and have More. More than they were last week, more than they were even yesterday. Her training, coaching, events and seminars are to enhance people in all areas of life, be it Money, Business, Career, Relationships and Self Esteem–and it’s all fun for her!
Jennifer asks these questions
- Are you having fun with what you do?
- What are willing to be and do as different?
- What would it be like to change what's not working for you?
- What if there were tools and techniques to change things for you would you choose to change?
- What if being the CEO-U of Your Life and Living is the way forward to being doing and having what you desire?
Jennifer has created these courses to be presented to live audiences as well as via group coaching and within corporate organisations. some of the trainings are also recorded so that they can be accessed on any device 24/7. So whether you are relaxing at home, on your commute to/from the office or during you lunch break you have the opportunity to listen to her wisdom.
What if we are not to be just the status quo, what if we are here to be the pro's, what if that is what makes us grow and creates our lives as the flow? ~ Jennifer Randive
Jennifer has the following certifications:
- The Silva Method by Jose Silva
- A Landmark Forum Champion
- Theta Healing Practitioner and Teacher
- SGR Founding Member Bob Proctor
- LifeSuccess ® Certified Coach Bob Proctor
- A Reiki Master
- E-Myth Master
- Energy Master Mentor
- Access Consciousness® Certified Bars Facilitator
- Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator
- Access Consciousness® Certified Body Facilitator
There is no “one size fits all” and each and every talk and or training module is tailor-made to the organization and individuals based on what they would like to achieve as their objective. It is Your Choice!
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority – TRA
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority – DEWA (Women’s Committee)
- Amity University
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed E-University
- SME World Summit 2014
- GE Corporate Office
- SME World Summit 2015
- CEO Women Executives
- Open Thinking Academy
- MeVeg Conference and Convention
- Abu Dhabi University Emiratisation Forum
- DEWA - The Engagement Model
- CEO Club Invited to a talk on What is your operating system
You can check out some testimonies from Jennifer’s customers here.